- Built by Skipperliner Industries which has 30 years of experience building charter vessels
- Unobstructed sight-lines offer perfect and flexible venue for hosting weddings, corporate gatherings, and presentations
- Dining room has panoramic windows
- Two washrooms on each deck
- Centrally air-conditioned and heated
- Sundeck fully-enclosed during winter months
Our sleek 2 level yacht, rebuilt in 2018, seats up to 120 guests in the main dining room
or can accommodate up to 175 guests standing in a cocktail-style set-up (one bar).
Some of its many features include; unobstructed sightlines, panoramic windows,
washrooms on each level, and being fully equipped with central air, as well as heat, so
it's comfortable year-round.
The first level boasts a large beautiful bar and ample room for dining/entertaining. The second level is set as a spacious and modern lounge area. French doors lead to a large deck, strung with white lights and elegant patio furniture. The Charm is stunning with a tasteful personality, making it one of the most sought-after charter boats in British Columbia.
Max. number of guests : 175 cocktail or 120 dinner
Small groups under 60 guests. Midweek days (Mon-Thu). Discounted Pricing $4,080 (Regular Pricing $4,800)
Groups above 60 guests. Weekend days (Fri-Sun). Limited time offer! from January to April 2024 $5,095 (Regular Pricing $5,995)
Additional hours: $1,000/hour + 5% fuel surcharge and GST
For a limited time only, we're offering an exclusive 15% discount on all 3-hour charters aboard the luxurious Magic Charm from January through April 2024.
Please note: there is a 5% fuel surcharge & GST on top of the above pricing.
2024 'Celebration of Lights' Fireworks Pricing
4 hour rate + 5% fuel surcharge & GST: $8,500
Food & Beverage minimum before taxes and service charge of 15%: $9,000
On top of the 3 hours on the water, you also get 30 minutes to board and 30 minutes to disembark the vessel. You always get 1 hour before boarding to come on and set up your own belongings.
- Our standard set-up and standard furniture as well as black linens and chair covers (we also do offer white or other scolors for an additional cost)
- Bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Additional hours
- Decor other than the standard
There are no hidden costs, your food and beverage are additional and can all be customized and built around your budget. They are in addition to the charter rate and based on the menu/items you choose. We are fully licensed venues which means that all beverages must be purchased through us at our bars, and no outside alcohol can be brought on board (with the exception of wine in which case we charge corkage).
There are speakers on board to play your own background music (accessible by an aux-aux hookup).