Health and Safety practices aboard Magic Yachts
As we adapt to our new normal of living with the persistent challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have continually adapted and follow all provincial and national health guidelines. The world and Canada have now begun to open back up and we wish to share with you the steps we have undertaken to ensure that when you come aboard, you can do so with confidence.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS ABOARD OUR VESSELS
- Our vessels are cleaned thoroughly before and after each event in addition to regularly scheduled deep cleans to ensure a safe environment
- All of the washrooms aboard the vessels are equipped with hot running water along with antibacterial soap.
- In addition to the washrooms, we also have sanitizing stations in place throughout the vessels.
- We have equipped our bars with plexiglass screens.
- In order to preview the boats and start the planning process for your next event without visiting the vessels, our website is fully equipped with videos, photos and our sales manager can walk you through all of the details of your event. Our digital tours of the yachts will really allow you to get an idea of how your event will look.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in helping us make your time aboard our yachts safe for everyone!
For the most recent updates on the BC Restart plan, please visit the WorkSafe BC website:
Lifted as of April 8th 2022
Restricted Passenger Capacity
Lifted February 15th 2022
Lifted March 11th 2022
*** If the event organizer requests that guests and crew wear masks Magic Yacht Charters will abide.